CLARK’S PERFORMANCE DIESEL RETURNS FORM
A RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required, and must be written on the outside shipping carton.
- Returns must be packaged securely in an outer carton
- Do not write on the product packaging itself. Write only on the outer shipping carton.
- Packages received without a Return Authorization Number written clearly on the outer carton will be refused.
- Returnable items must be received by Clark’s Performance Diesel within 30 days of the product being received by you the customer.
- Returned product must be in new, resalable condition, with all original boxes, packaging, parts, cables, manuals, etc.
- Upon receipt, all returns will be inspected, and, at our discretion, credit may be refused or a restocking fee of 5%-10% may be assessed.
- Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs incurred to return products.
Some Circumstances in which credit will not be issued but not limited to:
- Product has been installed and/or used
- Product has been damaged from an attempt to be installed and/or used
- Product is shipped back with out original box, manual and/or parts
- Seal on electrical parts is broken
- Product serial number does not match that of which was original shipped to buyer
- Product is deemed not resalable by Clark’s Performance Diesel due to customers own actions in dealing with the product
All Products and product returns will not be accepted without an RMA# from the manufacturer. Once you have received the manufacturer’s RMA number you still MUST get an RMA number from Clark’s Performance Diesel. Once the product is returned and inspected you will be issued a Store Credit or Exchange.